Temperature shock testing
How do your products respond to extreme temperature changes?
To demonstrate maximum operational safety, it is sometimes necessary to test products under extreme temperature conditions. We can simulate these temperature shocks with water and air.
Temperature shock with splash water
- Volume: approx. 420 l
- Temperature range:
- Air: +60 °C to +180 °C
- Water: 0 °C to +90 °C
- Max. weight of samples: approx. 500 kg
- Max. usable area: approx. 850 x 900 x 550 mm (W x D x H)
- Splash width 900 mm
Temperature shock with air / air
- Volume: approx. 300 l
- Temperature range: -80 °C to +220 °C
- Hot chamber: +50 °C to +220 °C
- Cold chamber: -80 °C to +70 °C
- Relocation time: < 10 s
- Max. weight of samples: approx 100 kg
- Max. usable area: approx. 770 x 650 x 610 mm (W x D x H)
- Connection of samples with test rig possible through tube port
Temperature shock air / water upon request.