Mechanical vibration and shock testing
How resistant are your products to vibrations?
Continuous vibrations can cause fatigue fractures and sudden load peaks can damage or completely destroy the material. Plan ahead by having your products tested at our Test Center. We can offer you numerous testing options for mechanical-dynamic tests. If you have custom requirements, we would be happy to design and manufacture the right fixture for your vibration test.
- Excitation types: sine, random, sine on random, multi sine, random on random, mechanical shock
- Sine/random: max. 80 kN
- Mechanical shock: max. 160 kN
- 100 g / 11 ms shock
- Frequency range: 5 to 2,500 Hz
- Resonance search using measurement sensor (strobe up to 416 Hz)
- Max. usable area: 940 x 940 mm (W x D) (M10 with 100 mm hole pattern)
- Temperature overlay:
- Climatic chamber volume: max. 2,200 l
- Temperature range: -70 °C to +180 °C
- Temperature change: max. 15 K/min