How powerful are your electrical components?
In the automotive sector in particular, the use of electrical components is constantly growing. We test the performance of these components for you and detect any weaknesses that may be present in the vehicle electrical system.
Vehicle electrical system simulation:
- Testing of electronic automotive components
- Current: max. ±112 A (briefly ±220 A)
- Voltage: max. -32 V to +140 V
- Slew rate: up to 100 V/μs
- Frequencies: 0–200 kHz (up to 1 MHz at -3 dB)
- Power: max. 4 kW
- Continuous monitoring of current and voltage
- Insulation resistance and electric strength
- AC voltage: max. 2.5 kV
- DC voltage: max. 1 kV