Mechanical product development
With WEBER, you can achieve outstanding results!
Development pressure is at a high level across all industries – and the speed at which technology is advancing is increasing too. When you work with us, you can be sure to stay up to speed. Our engineers can support you in individual phases or manage every single aspect of your developments. We use state-of-the-art CAD systems and can work with you from the first draft and prototype right the way up to the start of series production. Our solutions bring together design and functionality. We hone your product developments, working with you in our engineering offices or on site at your premises.
We take a creative and flexible approach to your development projects.
Professional support for your project: thanks to their many years of experience in developing complex mechatronic modules, our project managers have a whole host of creative design solutions at their fingertips. In addition, our versatile employees are able to work as resident engineers, product developers, designers and industrial engineers.
Our services at a glance:
- Production and assembly-oriented product development from concept to series production
- Design and surface modelling using all common CAD systems
- Product validation involving tolerance analyses as well as design and process FMEAs
- Installation and package analyses
- Kinematic simulation
- Value engineering, cost to design
- Specialist project managers, resident engineers, product developers, designers and industrial engineers
- Demand-oriented use of resources (employees, licences), individually tailored to your project schedule
- Development of complex mechatronic modules
- Project support worldwide
Areas of application
- Instrument clusters
- Central/passenger information displays
- Head-up systems (HUD)
- Remote control keys
- Passive safety components (e.g. airbags)
- Ergonomic driver workplace design (e.g. bus)
- Centre consoles
- Charging boxes / tank recesses
- Charging sockets / plugs (e-mobility)
- Plug connectors (e.g. automotive, industrial)
- Control panels (buttons/rotary switches)
- Measurement and control technology modules (analysis, control)
- Plastic injection moulding and metal die-casting components
The specialists within our team possess extensive experience across a wide range of industries and areas – including proprietary software and licences.