Mechanical and plant engineering design
Work with WEBER to enhance your machine designs!
No matter what your requirements are in terms of plant engineering – we will be able to satisfy them all. We develop and design functional modules as well as complete machines, systems and devices. The solutions will be designed ready for production and assembly using the very latest CAD tools. And they will be integrated into your development team on site or as a complete work package in our engineering offices.
Expertise in specialist fields.
Benefit from working with highly skilled partners: as resident engineers, project managers and design and detailing engineers, our employees have extensive specialist knowledge at their fingertips. They have many years of experience in vacuum technology, systems engineering and hygienic design for the food industry (EHEDG).
Our services at a glance:
- Production and assembly-oriented design
- Concept, design, drawing and documentation
- Validation in line with the Machinery Directive (risk analysis, operating instructions)
- Calculation and design of machine elements (FEM simulation, tolerance analysis)
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic plans, P&I flow schemes, installation plans
- Work preparation (process instructions, work and rework instructions)
- Coordination with customers and suppliers, support with purchasing, production, assembly and commissioning
- International interim management (project coordination, deadlines, quality, approval)
- Specialist project managers and design and detailing engineers
- Demand-oriented resource management (employees, licences), individually tailored to the project schedule
Areas of application
- Vacuum technology (coating/refinement)
- Tool design
- Grinding machine design
- Device design
- Soldering systems
- Conveying and sorting systems
- Mixing and dispensing systems
- Steel construction
- Flow chart creation
- Welded and sheet metal constructions
We possess extensive experience across a wide range of industries and areas – including proprietary software and licences.