Mechatronics technician apprenticeship
You will be part of our Automation team ...
... and will build mechatronic systems, such as robots for industrial production, from mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies and components. You will test individual components and assemble them into systems and plants. When the systems are ready, you will put them into operation and program the software (if it does not already exist).
What you will learn with us:
- How to conduct tests and measurements
- How to measure the voltage in electrical circuits and compare your results with previous data
- How to maintain and repair machines
- How to assemble and disassemble machine parts
- How to install controls and program complex systems
How does the apprenticeship work?
The apprenticeship lasts three and a half years, which is six months longer than many other dual training programmes. If you are progressing well, you can apply to shorten the apprenticeship period (by up to one year). The intermediate examination takes place towards the end of the 2nd year of the apprenticeship.
One day a week you will attend a vocational college.
This is the right apprenticeship for you if:
- You are passionate about repairing and finding your way around technical systems
- You have good final secondary school grades and mathematics and physics are among your favourite subjects