Fully automatic test rig for speed sensors
It’s all about precision.
This project involved the complete development of the test rig – from the planning and design to the construction and qualification testing of the sensors. The functional tests for the speed sensors are carried out in random samples and as an intermediate test after climate tests. Currently, there are three different versions with different functional ranges. All types are based on the Hall sensor principle.
- Fully automatic test rig
- Programming of test programs in LabVIEW
- Sensor positioning opposite multipole encoder wheel
- Frequency and pulse width measurement
- Evaluation of the information and voltage measurement
- Automatic testing and positioning of any number of test steps on up to ten sensors via a test sequencer