+49 (0)6021 35 88 - 227
Bespoke Development Services for Commercial Vehicles
Founded in 1979, WEBER develops solutions and products for both on and off-road vehicles such as agricultural, construction and forestry machines, municipal and industrial buses and lorries.
Our services span the entire product life cycle – from the concept study through prototypes and functional samples, up to the product maturity stage. If required, our accredited test laboratory helps to qualify products and make them market ready. We also take into account your particular range of services, such as explosion-proof or a desired road traffic licence.
Beyond the automotive sector, we want to bring our many years of experience in the field of mechatronic product development and embedded systems for driver assistance (infotainment, tool component assemblies, camera and heads up display) to the off-road sector.
Our team provides assistance throughout various stages of the product development process – on site at your own development department, with the customers, or in our establishment with state-of-the-art development offices.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Chassis (undercarriage, frame, including designs for counterweight/counterbalance amongst other things)
- Propulsion System Integration (electric motor, electrically powered combustion or diesel engine)
- Hydraulics (driving and working hydraulics)
- Utensils and attachments (Simplex/Duplex/Triplex mast lifting gear as well as reach trucks, container spreader, load bearing)
- Cabs (designed for different conditions e.g. cold stores, offshore)
- Drivers workstation, interior layout for ergonomics and design (steering, accelerator and brake pedal, handbrake, instrument panel with integrated controls and displays, including controls for work performance)
- Development partner for various technical assistance systems and comfort features